Find vector logos inside pdfs
Vector images can be embedded in pdfs. A quick search of the company website for pdf publications is the way to start.
- Search company site for “pdf.”
- Download a pdf from company documents page.
- Open pdf in Acrobat and look for page with logo. Note what page the logo is on.
- Open illustration program go to file>open and find pdf.
- Select page with the logo.
Elements on the page may be grouped or logo may be included in masks or compounds—delete other elements using the direct section tool (wireframe view may be easier).